Shaping your Eyebrows for a Beautiful Face
It is quite common for women to visit a salon for makeup, beautification or Shaping your Eyebrows. This might be prior to a major occasion or a routine of some kind. There are many processes involved when it comes to beautification or applying makeup. This includes applying moisturizer, primer, liquid foundation, concealer, foundation powder, bronzer, blush, and highlighter as well as working on the eyebrows. In fact, brow lamination is the latest trend in cosmetics that continues to gain popularity. Almost all women are well aware of how shaping an eyebrow contributes to their beauty. This article provides tips for shaping your eyebrows and benefits of visiting an eyebrow specialist in Adelaide.
Tips for shaping your eyebrows
Eyebrow treatments like the Keratin eyebrow lamination are growing in popularity with more people preferring to have the perfect eyebrows. The Keratin eyebrow lamination is similar to a perm and is meant to make the hair fluffier as well as lift the brows. Here are few tips for shaping your eyebrows:
- A good shaping of the brows is highly effective and contributes in a big way to the overall beauty. This is possible to do irrespective of the condition of the eyebrows.
- The first step to figuring out the best eyebrow shape is to engage in brow mapping.
- Mapping a brow involves identifying the three main parts and also marking them with brow makeup. Mark where the eyebrow should start, the arch and where it should end.
- It is not uncommon for one to have over-plucked or sparse brows. There is a good solution for those with this condition as well hence there is no need to panic. The secret is to use the right colour and tone.
- Your eyebrows do not need to be identical hence there is no need to stress if one looks a bit different or weird.
- The popular eyebrow shapes include full brows or natural brows, arched, straight, hard angled, soft angled, tapered.
- Some of the popular techniques to shape your eyebrows include plucking, waxing, sugaring, threading, microblading, tinting.
- Tinting is quite effective and can last up to 6 weeks.
- Waxing is effective in making the surface smoother, however; the downside to this is there is redness and irritation.
- The process of shaping your eyebrows should always be done from the inner brow and working your way towards the outer end.
- Brushing your brows with a stoolie is highly effective when it comes to diffusing all the harsh lines. Fill them in with powder or eyebrow pencil.
- It is vital that the inner brow lines up to the inner corner of your eye and that the arch is three-fourth of the way across the eye.
- One can use brow gel or wax to further shape the brows.
- Never cut your brows; although it is fine to trim them.
Popular eyebrow shapes
Shape your eyebrow based on the shape of your face. Here are some of the popular shapes:
- Full brows/natural brows: This type of brow will embrace the shape of your eyebrow. This type of brows will require maintenance like trimming and plucking.
- Straight: This can have very subtle natural arches and brushing them regularly will give it a good lift.
- Arched/rounded: This is a naturally arched brow that is ideal for faces that have sharp or angular features.
- Hard-angled or soft-angled: This can add dimension to a round face. It is possible to angle it to more or less a centre peak for perfect definition.
- Tapered: This is concentrated in the first two-thirds of the shape tapering off as they reach the edge of the eye. It is possible to combine it with other shapes to embrace the fullness of the natural arches.
Benefits of professional eyebrow shaping
Eyebrow lamination contributes towards overall beauty in a big way. It is quite common for the thinning of the hair to occur, this usually happens with age. This is the ideal process to fix this issue as well as fixing the issue of gaps in your brows. Over-waxing or over-plucking will often result in causing such gaps. It also helps manage hair growing in the wrong direction and shaping it and keeping it even.
The professionals have the expertise and are specially trained to eyebrow-lamination and feathered eyebrows in Adelaide. They can also guide you through the process of aftercare. For example, it is vital to avoid getting the brows wet in the first 24 hours after the process. This also means taking steam baths, saunas, and excessive sweating.